Dr. Fehlings and his team are publishing all the time. A more complete list of his publications can be found by following this link to PubMed
A recent e-book chapter entitled Neural Stem/Progenitor Cells for Spinal Cord Regeneration in the ebook Trends in Cell Signaling Pathways in Neuronal Fate Decision can be found here: http://www.intechopen.com/articles/show/title/neural-stem-progenitor-cells-for-spinal-cord-regeneration
Below you will find some of his recent publications that have open access meaning you can download the full article for free.
- A Clinical Prediction Model to Determine Outcomes in Patients with Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy Undergoing Surgical Treatment: Data from the Prospective, Multi-Center AOSpine North America Study. by Lindsay A. Tetreault, Branko Kopjar, Alexander Vaccaro, Sangwook Tim Yoon, Paul M. Arnold, Eric M. Massicotte, Michael G. Fehlings. Published in The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery (copyright)
- Efficacy and Safety of Surgical Decompression in Patients with Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy: Results of the AOSpine North America Prospective Multi-Center Study. by Michael G. Fehlings, Jefferson R. Wilson, Branko Kopjar, Sangwook Tim Yoon, Paul M. Arnold, Eric M. Massicotte, Alexander R. Vaccaro, Darrel S. Brodke, Christopher I. Shaffrey, Justin S. Smith, Eric J. Woodard, Robert J. Banco, Jens R. Chapman, Michael E. Janssen, Christopher M. Bono, Rick C. Sasso, Mark B. Dekutoski, Ziya L. Gokaslan. Published in The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery (copyright)
- Risk factors for development of cervical spondylotic myelopathy: results of a systematic review. by Anoushka Singh, Lindsay Tetrault, Michael G. Fehlings, Dena J. Fischer, Andrea C. Skelly. Published in Evidence-Based Spine-Care Medicine
- Plasticity of the Injured Human Spinal Cord: Insights Revealed by Spinal Cord Functional MRI by David W. Cadotte, Rachael Bosma, David Mikulis, Natalia Nugaeva, Karen Smith, Ronald Pokrupa, Omar Islam, Patrick W. Stroman, Michael G. Fehlings, published in PLOS One
- Immunoglobulin G (IgG) attenuates neuroinflammation and improves neurobehavioral recovery after cervical spinal cord injury by Dung H Nguyen, Newton Cho, Kajana Satkunendrarajah, James W Austin, Jian Wang and Michael G Fehlings, published in the Journal of Neuroinflammation.
- Anterior cervical discectomy with arthroplasty versus arthrodesis for single-level cervical spondylosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis by Aria Fallah, Elie A. Akl, Shanil Ebrahim, George M. Ibrahim, Alireza Mansouri, Clary J. Foote, Yuqing Zhang, Michael G. Fehlings published in PLOS One
- The application of operations research methodologies to the delivery of care model for traumatic spinal cord injury: the access to care and timing project by Vanessa K. Noonan, Lesley Soril, Derek Atkins, Rachel Lews, Argelio Santos, Michael G. Fehlings, Anthony S. Burs, Anoushka Singh and Marcel F. Dvorak published in the Journal of Neurotrauma
- Evaluating the role of IL-11, a novel cytokine in the IL-6 family, in a mouse model of spinal cord injury by Newton Cho, Dung H Nguyen, Kajana Satkunendrarajah, Donald R Branch and Michael G Fehlings published in the Journal of Neuroinflammation